Remember the LORD for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth and so confirms his covenant... Deut. 8:18

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Commodities governs: Plantations Up Up

It's great to be back after a short holiday. I'm glad to see that many plantation's share price has moved, up up up. Justified coz palm oil may in the future be big big big revenue earner for the Gov't. Justified when you look at how much the commodity currency AUD, Gold, CPO future has spiked...! Go walk your local supermarket and check out the food prices...
My holding of QL Reso has gain me much though I wish I had bought into more eggs producing, farming, dairy products and poultry companies...
Anyway, I'm delighted for my positions in TDM, Kfima... still accumulating...
At this moment, I'm fond of TH Plant, HS Plant, IJMP with its warrant. Watch HS Plant and TSH and you can get a fairly good idea where IJMP and THP might be heading.. Though TSH is overpriced in my opinion...
Tips: Look for plantations whose share prices hasn't escalated by 20 %... Then buy...
Happy stock picking..!

No comments: