Remember the LORD for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth and so confirms his covenant... Deut. 8:18

Monday, August 8, 2011

Red Ocean. KLCI dives > 40 points

8th Aug. 2011. Some took the opportunity to buy into market when the index plunges sharply in the mid morning. Losers lead gainers by more than 1,060 to 45 at one point and there were so many counters registering huge loses to pick from. I guess you could call this "Red Ocean" strategic fishing, ha ha. You could be rewarded if you timed the market well.

Well, I'm not so smart: I only gain from the intra-day trades on TM and GenM.
Accumulated some other blue-chip counters. Wish I had bought into Maxis but then again, there were so many to pick at.. Next round then.....
Laggard stocks I like : Bjtoto, KJC, Maxis, Tambun

1 comment:

CP said...

Hi Bro

Yeah ... too many to buy and I grabbed some when KLCI down 45 points as I never seen such for a looong period of time.

I was eyeing BJToto at 3.98 too. Haha.

By the way, yes .. I have bought an apartment in SJaya. Thanks for being thoughtful.

U stay good there, ok?

Regards

TEH